BENEFITS AND VALUES OF BEER
The malt share that’s found in beer has exfoliating and stabilization abilities when it comes to collagen and elastin that’s found in our bodies, it improves microcirculation and it also prevents the skin from aging prematurely. That is thanks to the free radicals that delay the onset of signs of aging like fine lines and. The yeast that beer contains is rich in vitamin B, which is well-known for helping the skin to be moisturized. Additionally, beer isn’t just empty calories, but it’s a great and unique combination of nutritional values like antioxidants, calcium, fluoride, manganese, phosphorus potassium and silicon. All these combined are bound to aid the protection, repair, and nourishment your hair and skin.
On the other side, even though we did mention that beer contains a fair amount of nutrients, it’s also very important to point out the fact that beer should not ever replace food. Last but not least, we also think it’s also important to note that drinking too much beer can result to really negative health effects, including boomerang effects such as nutrient deficiencies excess and calorie consumption. After all, equilibrium is the key to everything.
HOW TO USE BEER AT YOUR BEAUTY'S DISPOSAL
Here you have some simple recipes that you can use to enhance your beauty and keep your hair and skin healthy naturally, even when you’re at home!
BEER AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HAIR RINSE
For volume and shine, try this simple yet efficient recipe out. All these ingredients together give your hair a healthy glow.
1. Combine in a mixing bowl and stir with a fork to blend
2. Transfer the mix to a shatter-proof container.
3. Wash your hair with shampoo and rinse it as you usually do.
4. Soak your hair with beer mixture, working it through and slowly from roots to ends.
5. Give it a rest on 2 to 3 minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water. 6. Afterwards, you can just dry and style your hair normally.
BEER AND EGG WHITES MASK AGAINST AGING
1. Add a tablespoon of beer to one egg white
2. Mix in 3 to 4 drops of almond oil to create a solution.
3. Apply the mixture evenly to your face and neck.
4. Wait for it to dry, and then wash it off gently with warm water.
5. Pat your skin dry, and finish off with your regular moisturizer.
BEER AND COFFEE BODY SCRUB
Are you a coffee and bear lover at the same time? Not to worry, as we’ve got your back. This combination aids in exfoliating dead skin away and it simultaneously energizes your skin too.
1. Combine 5 drops of essential oil (with your favourite scent, it is of no matter) with 80 ml of sweet almond oil or jojoba oil in a mixing bowl. Then stir with a fork to blend.
2. Then, add around 40 grams of ground coffee, 80ml of your favourite beer to the mixing bowl and stir together until they are blended.
3. While you take a shower, apply the mixture in small, circular motions to damp skin.
4. Massage the scrub into your skin while avoiding eye area. 5. Rinse skin with warm water and gently towel it off.
USING BEER TO STRENGTHEN YOUR BRITTLE NAILS
Beer contains selenium, potassium and biotin, which together help in building and nourishing your nails. Beer is also replete with silicon, which happens to be one of the main components of our nails.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon each of beer, apple cider vinegar (raw and unfiltered) and warm olive oil.
2. Dip your nails in the created solution for 15 to 20 minutes, 2-3 times a week.